Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Taste of Things to Come

So, I've been busy settling into my new abode in MN, performing bridesmaid duties, working, making friends with police detectives, and, naturally, lying around doing nothing. Needless to say (since you can see the date of my last post as well as I can), I haven't gotten around to updating this space. I know, I know. I'm horrible with it. However, I would like to take the time to brainstorm some idea for exciting blog posts that I might start working on this weekend. In no particular order:

1. The year of republican women? What does this mean for Democrats?
2. Hillary Clinton (because I never get tired of talking about how wonderful my hero is)
3. Sen. Robert Byrd
4. The new Wonder Woman and feminism
5. How much I love the library
6. Family Law in MN, because I FINALLY have a job where I can actually discuss what I'm doing. Yay for not having attorney-client privileges messing up my blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment