Sunday, November 22, 2009

Procrastination wins again!

I just completed 3% of my education law outline.

And spent 2 solid hours doing it.

Largely because I was on g-chat/facebook/politico/huffington post/drudge report/real clear politics/washington post/Duluth News Tribune for most of that time.

Having been less than productive, I've decided it's time to take a lunch break. A nice long blog filled lunch break.

In other news, congratulations to Duluth, MN for continuing the tradition of having a ridiculously early Christmas Parade. On a similar note, the Duluth News Tribune needs to put more pictures up on it's website so I can relive my childhood. Seriously DNT? No pictures of the high school bands? I mean, I'm all for the picture of the people walking in sweat shirts who were supposed to be from a dance academy (Did they actually dance? Photographer budget get cut or something?), but I hate missing out on the pictures of tubas frozen to poor kid's lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment